The Order

This is The Order. A fansite for the book A Great And Terrible Beauty.

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

The Sweet Far Thing, random opionions.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel Angel
Binding the Magic

PostSubject: The Sweet Far Thing, random opionions.   Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:31 pm

Okay, well I was reading the eariler topic and thought I'd discuss the less important points of the book here.

1.Didn't some part of you want Gemma to get back with Simon?
I say, yes, yes, and yes. I mean he was like any teen boy, all he wanted was to get in her skirt, and yet, I wanted them to try again.

2.Fee/Pippa.
Oh, my gawd, so didn't see that comeing, but after I re-read the series, it was obvious.

3. Gemma+Karitk+Cave
Some people have argued that they didn't hookup in the caves, and Libbra Bray won't tell us, she says its "up to our interpritation." I say yes in the dream and yes once again in the cave.

Anyone have any other minor plots?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sorrel
In India

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet Far Thing, random opionions.   Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:19 pm

1. Didn't some part of you want Gemma to get back with Simon?
Yes, yes, yes! I love Simon. He may be a Victorian slutboy, but I loved him all the same and was very mad when he disappered once we figured out about Simon/Lucy. Lucy was just... there to be there, in my opinion. And I wanted to see more Simon/Fee interaction.

2. Fee/Pippa.
God.. I regret so much going on to the AGATB boards on FF.net before I finished Rebel Angels. I had it spoiled for me, so I was sitting there picking out the Fee/Pip parts and going, "AWW!" And I also found it very ironic that Fee leaves Pip on page 666... ;D

3. Gemma+Kartik+Cave
I think that theyh *did* hookup in both the cave and the dream. Why? Because... because I like Karma so much Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lunarox142
Binding the Magic

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet Far Thing, random opionions.   Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:05 pm

1. I never really liked Simon. I was always for Kartik, and Simon was just a distraction.

2. I didn't see it coming either, but it definitely made sense.

3. I really don't know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sweet Far Thing, random opionions.   

Back to top Go down

The Sweet Far Thing, random opionions.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Order :: Spence :: Discussion-
Jump to: